Dear interested party, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. SALUTAMA SC J57877920, as “Data Controller”, pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
• DATA CATEGORIES: SALUTAMA SC J57877920 will process the personal data that will be included in the form, in particular its name and surname and the nominative institutional email address.
• SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which SALUTAMA SC J57877920 will be in possession are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
• DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is SALUTAMA SC J57877920 Carrer San Josep, 7 – 07720 Es Castell
• PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the compilation of this form, has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purposes: to verify that each person participates in the “challenge ”Of quick compilation of the report only once; possible subscription to the newsletter (sending information and commercial communications on the products and services provided by SALUTAMA SC J57877920).
• RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data will not be communicated to any other person and will not be disseminated in any way. The Data Processors and Persons in charge of the processing in office are promptly identified in the Privacy Document prepared by SALUTAMA SC J57877920 and updated periodically.
• TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
• CONSERVATION PERIOD: The data collected will be stored for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of conservation”, art. 5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
• RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller access to your data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing or the possibility to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to revoke the consent to the processing by enforcing these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Owner. The interested party may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
• OBLIGATORY OR LESS THAN DATA CONFERRAL: We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory; failure to provide the mandatory data will result in NOT sending the form and will not allow you to participate in the “challenge” of quickly filling in a report.
• CONSENT MANDATORY: Consent to data processing through a specific check is optional, but essential to proceed with the sending of the form. By selecting the check box (s) and sending the form, your consent will be recorded and your data will be saved in the manner specified in the following point.
• METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which the activity of the Data Controller is inspired by. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and with any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided by the GDPR.